Tuesday, July 15, 2008

On Request - a Belly Bump Pic



These are not the best photos of my current Belly Bump but it's what I've got.
Keely - your request is fulfilled. :)
These pictures make me laugh because I have my house slippers on - I brought them as back up and I am so glad I did. My dress shoes were great but after hours of wedding activites my feet were aching and my ankles were swollen big time! I do wish I had remembered to change back into my dress shoes for my photo with the bride - oh well. Funny memory I guess. :)

3 comments:

Em said...

Your top is really beautiful! Where is it from? (I never would have noticed the slippers...but I'm not too observant when it comes to shoes :)

Heather said...

The shirt is from Motherhood Maternity - of course. :) hee hee

I have one more place I know I can wear it for sure, hopefully I can wear it again sometime. I figure many pregnant friends will have a very nice shirt to borrow in the future.

Anonymous said...

You look great Heather!