Friday, July 25, 2008

Stuck in a Chair

My Knee hurts today and I am confined to the recliner with an ice pack.
Not sure what is going on, just swelling I guess.
My Chiropractor doesn't work on Friday's so I am praying God brings some healing or relief before Monday. Tylenol isn't working one bit - I may as well be taking PEZ. So, it's ice and rest and hoping I don't have to go to the bathroom too many times.

I am going to post a couple of recipe finds and probably spend an insane amount of time playing around on Scrapblog.com

2 comments:

Em said...

Sorry you don't feel well. I think it just comes with the territory...my back started to really hurt this week. It's painful to bend over, walk up stairs, and even cook! I'll be doing a lot of resting up this weekend, too!

Angela said...

Okay, so I'm sorry that you've been stuck in a chair and haven't felt well today, but I'm liking this Heather who has lots of time to Blog :)

Love ya!