Monday, July 21, 2008

Preparing for Baby K

We finally got our furniture for Baby K.
Adam assembled it and now I have no idea where I want the furniture in the room. The room is small and the furniture is big, we only have 3 pieces - 4 if we get a chaning table and it is a puzzle.

Below the nursery pics are some pictures of her bassinet. It was my bassinet when I was a baby, 31 years ago! The white had turned yellow, so Adam painted it white again and then I made a liner for the inside that will also velcro off so it can be washed if needed. It turned out pretty good, and it didn't take long either.

Currently I am working on sewing some ribbon on white burp cloths to make them look "cute", you know it's important to have something cute to puke on - right? :) And I am beginning to wash clothes and blankets.







2 comments:

Erika said...

I love seeing the fun projects! You are nesting, girl. :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet!!