I found a Jumperoo for $10 which I can't stop talking about how cheap it was! WooHoo!
I also got these stacking cups for 50 cents! Best 50 cents ever spent. Baby K has played with these for hours - 45min in one sitting and they are still a hit!
They stack inside themselves and take up very little room. Baby K loves to "yell" into them and listen to the loud echo (Daddy taught her that & she knows it makes us laugh). I stack them into a tower and she knocks them down. She also likes to bang them together.
The website says they are for 12mo and older but Baby K is only 9mo and her friend Baby A is only 6mo and they both love them, so I say if your baby can sit up on their own then they will really enjoy these.
You can buy them from Discovery Toys or hope you find them at a garage sale.

MEASURE UP!® Cups Item #1971
Toddlers love to dump and fill, stack and swat…and this natural play introduces important preschool concepts like size, sequence, volume and color. Later, they'll mold stamp and sort with these colorful cups that have animal shapes on each one. Uniquely designed cups are volumetrically correct, introducing and reinforcing math concepts. The contents of cups 3 and 4 really do fill cup 7! New scalloped edges aid scooping and sandbox play. Expanded Parent Guide included. Colors may vary. From approximately 2" x 2" to 4" x 3" (from 5cm x 5cm to 8cm x 6cm). Appropriate from 12 months - Primary School
2 comments:
That was the toy we ranted and raved over as well! Addison still likes to use those to play with dried beans (although most of them have gotten lost). I am so glad you reminded me of the company that makes them! I am going to get more!
I think we must've found ours at a garage sale. I didn't know they're volumetrically correct...now I'll have to get them out with Calvin again and do some math-ish activities!
Post a Comment