Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pee Your Pants Funny! Happy Father's Day...

Oh my here are some really funny pics!
I found out about this today and it is hilarious! I had to share...
www.ManBabies.com

ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!



ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!



ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!


I think this one is my favorite. It is so well done and the manbaby looks so gay running across the water. I can't stop laughing at his little legs and his facial expression. FUNNY!

ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!



ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!



Oh I just found the "Most popular" tab on their website. Prepare your stomach muscles for the hilarity!

ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!


ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!


ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!


ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!


ManBabies.com - Dad?
GET MORE AT ManBabies.com!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Ok you got snorts and tears from me with that one Heather! PRICELESS! Must post immediately.

Jason, Lisa, Olivia & Annalie said...

I'll admit...that is pretty stinking hilarious. I think I'm going to have to try it with Jason's pic.