Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not much...

Not much to report these days.
See previous post if you haven't had a chance to enter the giveaway for a yummy summer treat!

Just finished an awesome yummy craft for daddies at our Wiggly Wednesday Playgroup. I'll post pics later after dads have had a chance to be surprised!

We have swim class tomorrow evening so I plan to take some pics of Baby K swimming with her Daddy.

We have tomatoes growing like crazy! I keep meaning to take a picture of them but the camera is downstairs and I keep forgetting to bring it up.

I think Baby K is going through a growth spurt. Yesterday she took a 3 hour nap, it would have been longer but I went and woke her up. She was kind of out of it for several minutes. That girl was sleepy! She has also been eating like crazy, she LOVES eating. And don't even think about eating in front of her, you will be asked to share! hee hee

3 comments:

Em said...

Heather, what sweet photos of Kaiya! She's just darling. Glad to hear she's a great eater...James also throws a fit if we eat in front of him. :)

Gail said...

Baby K--you just get cuter every day! Where are you gonna come visit Aunt Gail? Miss you to pieces!!

LB said...

Hello Heather this is Stephanie, Beth's friend. I writing you back about the bows my daughter wears. I make them. Would you like some? Just tell me the colors and patterns you would like and I'll mail them to you.