We are learning about Obedience in children's church this month.
I want to teach the kids the song O-B-E-Y but I will not be in every class and I'm sure the teachers don't want to sing a new song without a little help.
I want to find a CD or website that will let me download the song.
Does anyone have this?
I have Googled and Googled and I have only come up with a YouTu*be video.
This song has been around forever, why can't I find it?
If you have no idea what I am talking about here is the chorus I am talking about:
O-B-E-Y obey your mom and dad
O-B-E-Y makes them very glad
listen to the words they say
obey your parents everyday
O-B-E-Y obey your mom and dad.
So cute. I think the kids will like singing it (doing what it says is another story) but I can't find it! Argh!
2 comments:
Never heard of it, girl!
I tried doing a search and kept coming up with a song called "Trust and Obey". Is that a different song than O-B-E-Y?
Post a Comment