Baby K is going to a Water Baby class. She is too young to actually learn how to swim but we wanted her to learn to be comfortable in the water and we wanted to get more comfortable being in the water with her.
Now, what you are about to see are really cute picture of a swimming baby and really scary pictures of her mommy in a swimsuit. The things I will do for my child - posting pics of me in a suit for all the world to see. :)
The pictures don't capture the many smiles we got this day - she LOVES the water and watching the other kids. We have had class twice now and she lets mommy and daddy put her underwater and she doesn't mind at all.
Here are a few pictures daddy got before he joined us in the pool. I will have to take some pictures next week of Daddy in the pool with her.
3 comments:
Oh how fun! She is such a cutie. I wish our little girls could get together to float around in the pool. We are starting swim lessons next week - I am excited!
what a cutie pie! missing you...
You look awesome and your suit is adorable! :)
Post a Comment