Coupon Savings made easy
Grocery List made easy
I'm trying this for a month and seeing how it works out but I THINK I may have just stumbled upon something truly fabulous!!
Shortcuts.com
found it thru Dillions.com links and at the site above you can register your grocery store costumer card number (many stores participate not just Kroger stores)
this site lets you choose coupons from their site, then you do not print them, they just are registered to your shoppers card! You don't have to remember to cut them, or bring them with you! You don't have to waste your printer ink!
You can even make your shopping list on their site including items they are not giving you a coupon for and if they have a coupon for something on your list they will let you know you missed it and ask if you want to add the coupon! Are you kidding me?! This is GREAT for a busy mom if I can just remember and find the time to type my list up on their site. Even if I forget as long as the coupons are on my card that is great for now.
Also their site tells you if you have a coupon about to expire so you can use it before you lose it.
WOW! I am amazed at technology! I only wish Wal-mart had a shoppers card so I could do this there as well!
Anyway, you have to check this out. I'll keep you posted on whether or not I like it.
2 comments:
ooohhhh! I love it! good find!!!
Here are a few more sites that you can load coupons to your Dillons card:
www.cellfire.com
www.pgesaver.com
Love saving money!
Post a Comment