Between being 36 weeks pregnant, the heat and the fact that we have workmen hanging sheet rock in our basement - I am confined to our home. This leaves me with a lot of time to play on the Internet, bake, clean and watch TV.
While watching TV today I had to turn the volume down multiple times during a certain commercial on the food network. Each time this commercial came on I had to turn the volume way down and then my show would come on and I couldn't hear a word they were saying.
Why is it that companies keep casting this LOUD SCREAMING guy to promote their products.
Now he does commercials for KaBOOM - Oxy Clean - super absorbent towels - and some kind of Hamburger cooking contraption! For some reason he must not believe that he has a microphone or maybe he was first a trained demonstrator for state fairs where he needed to yell - I have no idea. All I know is that the man likes to YELL EVERYTHING HE SAYS!!!!!!
He drives me CRAZY! SHUT UP DUDE! Bring it down a notch - seriously!
I know you know who I'm talking about....

1 comment:
he is quite annoying.. and Food Network is really bad about having shows that you can hardly hear and SUPER load commercials.. I wonder sometimes what Networks are thinking when they take money to show an ad... don't they realize they are TOTALLY bothering their audience? they need a master volumizer or something that tones down that loud mouth on his commercials so its the same general level the rest of the stuff they show is.
Post a Comment