Friday, August 22, 2008

New Addiction...

I have a new addiction. A friend introduced me to a website with great recipes and the author of the website is hilarious! Plus there are TONS of pictures of the process and final product of each recipe - really over the top, but you can always scroll down to the bottom of the page for the direct recipe and skip looking at every step by step picture.

The author is a crack up, she has some personal things on her site as well.
Anyway - thanks Jen for the great new find...I'm sure I will be entertained for hours, days, weeks...I'm lovin' it!

So check out The Pioneer Woman for some great recipes and a good laugh - she's a hoot!

2 comments:

Em said...

I also discovered this website this summer. Her Chicken Spaghetti is one that I'm going to make next week to freeze before baking. I made it this summer for a Beth Moore Bible study (a recipe Beth's daughter recommended on their blog) and really liked it. I love her step by step photos!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love PW too! You should make her Chicken Salad. It is absolutely the BEST!!!
Next week I am making the Mexican Lasagna that she just posted about.