Seriously, I have been having cold symptoms since Wednesday night. I haven't had a fever but I've had a sore throat, ear ache, stuffy nose, sinus pressure, cough, etc. either isolated or a few symptoms at a time or all of the above at the same time.
Saturday morning I went to immediate care - they said, Keep taking sudafed, I don't have strep or infection. Sleep, drink water and good luck.
Saturday night I was bawling my ears hurt so bad. I called and had my dr. paged. He called back and said, keep taking Tylenol, chew some gum, try nasal spray, call him if my ears weren't better on Sunday.
Ears better on Sunday, just stuffy - slept lots. Had a great birthday dinner. Got more stuffy nose, drainage in ears again - I can't hear, throat hurting again. Sudafed not working anymore.
And my drainage is no longer clear, it's yellow and green and yucky! I feel like crap, although I am SO SO SO glad that my ears aren't hurting like the did the other night - I thought my ear drum was going to explode!
Monday morning left a message for the nurse at 8:30. Called again to talk to receptionist at 10am....it is almost Noon and I haven't heard anything. I want to talk to someone - I want an appointment or drugs or something, I need to kick this, seriously!
So I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant and have some kind of cold/infection something and I am getting very impatient and wondering how many times is too many times to call the doctor - I really want to just show up at his office and sit around there waiting to be seen, however I don't want to catch anyone else's germs while I wait, so I keep waiting at home.
Stupid insurance won't let me go to immediate care until my doctor either refers me there or until his office is closed for the day and it becomes my only option.
ARGH! I want some answers and healing before I go into labor and can't breathe to relax and push this baby out.
No comments:
Post a Comment