Saturday, August 02, 2008

Target Clerance Item...Check this OUT!


Super Target in Wichita (and I'm sure other cities too) has this travel system on sale.
Regularly $189.99
Today $47.48 - I am TOTALLY not Kidding!

For whatever reason this deal made me really excited! I think it was a combination of the obvious deal but also b/c Target and I have not been getting along lately and I was majorly losing faith that it was even worth it to keep shopping there. Well even though their customer service can be lacking at times, they still know how to offer a great deal. They also had Post Raisin Bran Family Size 3 boxes for $7 pretty good.

Here is the picture of the travel system that is on sale. It is the Dot and Swirl Pattern.
If you know any pregnant people who need a stroller/car seat, you should call them - this pattern is very unisex and the price can't be beat - even at garage sales and Craig's list - I know, I've been looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great deal!! I agree with your comments about target...sometimes they can be so frustrating and then they will totally suprise you with some great buy. I am so excited for baby K to be here :)!

Jessie said...

what a steal heather, will you call me and leave your phone number on your message, long story, i hope your feeling good!
keely