As I venture my way through the Pioneer Woman's Website, I get REALLY REALLY Hungry!!!
This week I am going to make and freeze the Chicken Spaghetti for us to heat up and eat after baby gets here.
Since it's just me and Adam I think 1 recipe split into 2 8x8 or 9x9 pans should work nicely. One we can eat this week, the other pan we can freeze for later this month.
I also want to make the olive cheese bread and freeze some of it too.
Yummy yummy!!
I really need some distractions from thinking about when this baby is going to make her entrance into the world - it could be any day now - my curiosity will drive me crazy if I don't keep busy.
3 comments:
yay! I'm glad you're trying the chicken spaghetti! Let me know what you think about it!
Is that my brother mark who made that comment? how do people get their names on these comments instead of "anonymous"? I'm so clueless! Gail
I am officially addicted to the Pioneer woman. Black heels to tractor wheels has kept me reading most of the afternoon. Brent is very confused by my fascination with her love story:)
Post a Comment