So today I rented my first FREE Redbox movies! FREE!
Go to...http://www.insideredbox.com/codes/
scroll down and you will see a list of codes and they will be color-coded to let you know what codes work and which ones aren't working so great.
I wrote down about 4 green codes (green = good code)
then I went to McDonalds.
The main screen on the redbox has a square at the bottom left that says "rent w/ a promo code" or something like that.
Push that, enter the code, swipe your debit or credit card (so they can charge you if you return the movie late), confirm your email address (the redbox walks you through all of these steps). Movie will spit out!
I got 2 free movies today - I love it!!!
Now I am going to rest, relax and chill with my movies.
I LOVE FREE STUFF - good free stuff anyway.
1 comment:
here's another tip for you on free stuff...there is a new application on Facebook called "check it out," which is a bunch of awesome coupons. i went to the store today and got $2 off a $1.19 dark chocolate Hershey bar, and $4 off a $2.79 Lean Cuisine meal, a free pack of gum, and more!!! Insane!!! the grocery store would have paid ME if I hadn't purchased more things! :)
Post a Comment