Thursday, August 07, 2008

Before and After...


Changing Table Before
(This picture from the seller, I forgot to take a before picture I was so excited to jump into project mode)


Changing Table After

I have been looking for a changing table for the baby room. I wanted something small and simple. I had been stalking Craig's List for baby items and garage sale listings to see if I could find just the thing for just the right price.

Last Thursday I saw just the thing on Craig's List, emailed the owner and picked it up.

This week I painted it, bought new pull knobs to match the other furniture, bought a piece of 2" foam for the changing pad (b/c the size is not standard and I couldn't find a pad to buy - dang it!) and made a cover for the pad.

It looks really good. Could not go better with the other furniture and the major plus....it gave me something to do inside on those HOT August days.

2 comments:

Em said...

Great Job! It's darling!

Anonymous said...

love it. Good job.