Friday, August 22, 2008

Gift Giving...

I Love buying presents for people and for whatever reason I really like it when the gift can have some kind of theme to it.

Our niece is turning 8 on Saturday and I went to buy her birthday present today. I know she doesn't read my blog so I just HAVE to share what I got her...I'm pretty excited about it. I hope she is excited about it on Saturday.

My inspiration for her gift (other than it's for her) was earring because she recently had her ears pierced. She is very excited about having pierced ears. I thought I would get her some earrings but also one of those stands that has holes in it that you can put your earrings on so they can stay paired up and not get jumbled in a jewelry box. I found a simple - yet cute silver butterfly earring stand. I found 3 pairs of earrings: silver hearts, blue butterflies, and cute flower ones.

Then I went to buy her a card and found one with a cute butterfly on it. At the hallmark store they had little clothing outfits for webkin stuffed animals that our niece loves. I found a shirt and skirt outfit that was pink and purple with a butterfly on it that will look so cute on her webkin puppy - she is going to love it.

And then for the silliest part of all - I stopped by the candy store in the mall and they had gummy butterflies! They were too cute to pass up. I think she will love all these things. I don't think she is really into or not into butterflies but she loves earrings, she loves her webkins and she loves candy so I think I pretty much hit the jackpot!

Here is a picture of the gummy candies I bought. I really hope she shares one with me...they look so yummy and they are big - like almost 2 inches wide.




No comments: