I couldn't figure out how to get the slide show of picture in this individual post so the slide show is to your right in the margin.
We are continuing to prepare for Baby Kaiya. The nursery is done w/ the exception of hanging a mirror, a picture frame and her name (some painted wooden letters hanging from ribbon).
The pictures I took came out blurry and now we have some other things stored in her room while the basement is being sheet rocked so I will have to take better pictures when her nursery doesn't look like a storage room.
There are also a few pictures I took of our dog Justice today. She loves to go for rides in the car and I really like to take her along. She has never been restrained in a car before, but with a baby on the way I figure it is time for all of us to be safe and for the safety of the baby Justice needs a seat belt too. She still doesn't know what to think about this whole seat belt thing, but she is still able to sit up or lay down with her belt on so I think she will get use to it pretty fast. I need to take her for some more rides before Baby gets here so she doesn't blame the baby for her loss of freedom in the car. :)
1 comment:
love the room! its fit for a princess! =) so definitely let me know about the seatbelt we've been thinking of getting one for Bill. he has trouble balancing himself in his old age.
Post a Comment