Friday, August 22, 2008

You Gotta Make This...YUM!

Ok so 3 posts in 1 day is pretty ridiculous - oh well, what can I say - I have a lot to share today. :)

My new addiction - The Pioneer Woman - led me to this great potato recipe that we ate tonight along with the BBQ Texas Beef Brisket that I finally cooked. These 2 dishes plus some leftover Mac N Cheese and a fresh peach I cut up made for a wonderful dinner tonight.

All of this good food and really I just keep thinking about having the potatoes again - like more than once a week - I LOVE THEM! And they are easy.

SO make the potatoes! Make the brisket too if you have the time - it wasn't tough at all, tender and juicy - it is spicy so be careful there if you don't like spicy make some simple adjustments and you'll be fine. I am SO glad my brisket is not going to waste. :)

Potato Recipe
BBQ Texas Beef Brisket

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally making these potatoes! They look amazing. Thanks--Gail

Jimi said...

I've been wanting to make those but wasn't sure what to make them with. Maybe I'll try the brisket! Didn't get to much of my cooking today, took a nap instead. Oh well. I did make a tomato and white bean salad to have with paninis at lunch, and it was good. Jimi

Anonymous said...

Hey, about the Mexican Lasagna...I am definitely cutting the recipe AT LEAST in half. There is now way we can eat 4 c uncooked rice (like 8 c cooked!!!) and 3 lbs of beef. So, yeah, that's what I'm planning on doing. I'm making mine next week. I can hardly wait. I bought the salsa Verde yesterday & I'm dying to dig into it. Maybe I'll break it out today!! :)

annaO said...

thanks for sharing that website...i spent WAY too much time looking through it this morning. I think I'm going to try those potatoes tonight!

Amanda said...

Okay, so pioneer woman- probably the funniest cooking site I've ever seen. Thanks for introducing me!

Marie said...

You're right. That was hilarious, especially about the pastry brush. I am definitely going to try those potatoes sometime. They looked awesome.